Hey, I'm Ash. I currently make graphics and write words for the Opinion section at The New York Times.
I am a journalist, designer, and photographer making things that help people understand and care about where they live. I studied computer science and art at Stanford.
Some things I'm proud of doing include:
- sharing my analysis of the gender gap on This American Life with Ira Glass
- developing a workshop about identity and personal labels that invoked the use of a label maker at GAKKO
- designing and making my own homeware
- bringing people together and feeding them well
- striving towards a world that is more kind, vibrant, and forward-thinking
Send me a note at email@example.com
Designed, coded, and last updated in January 2019.